In addition to individual and couples counseling, Authentic Self Counseling & Testing also provides psychological evaluations to children and adults. Offering morning appointments throughout the week, including weekends, we will ensure that your evaluation will be completed in a timely manner and provide the information you need for discovering your true potential. Below you will find the types of psychological evaluations provided as well as frequently asked questions. To inquire about additional information or schedule a testing consultation appointment, you may contact Dr. Dan Sheridan at email@example.com.
Which testing services do you offer?
- Gifted Testing
- Learning Disability/Learning Difference
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Testing Accommodations (SAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.)
- Baseline Dementia Screening
- Psychological/Emotional Concerns
What ages do you work with?
- Psychological evaluations are provided for children (7-years-old and above), teenagers, and adults
What is the length of testing required?
- Depending on the type of evaluation you are seeking, the total time for an evaluation is often between 2-10 hours of testing. To ensure the testing results accurately reflect you or your child’s abilities, multiple testing sessions will be provided to avoid exhaustion and burnout
Do you accept insurance?
- Insurance is not accepted for psychological evaluations. Dr. Dan Sheridan can provide an invoice which you can submit to your insurance company for potential out-of-network reimbursement. Limited sliding scale out-of-pocket fees can be provided